The traditional Cuban Sandwich may trace its roots to Florida and the Caribbean, but our recipe has this delicious mix of ham, pork, and melty cheese served up on our SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Bun, a gourmet soft pretzel made in the traditional Bavarian style. And with Eastern Standard Provisions' New England roots, this warm and filling sandwich really is an internationally-inspired snack.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees, and place pork tenderloin on foil-lined tray
2. Combine olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, cumin, and brown sugar in a bowl
3. Pour over pork tenderloin and let marinate for 30 mins to one hour
4. Roast pork in oven for 20 to 25 minutes until it reaches 140 degrees in the center. Let rest for 15 minutes
5. Carve pork into square slices for sandwiches
6. Cut six SlidePiece in half
7. Spread Maui Onion Mustard on the bottom of each bun then top with pork, ham, cheese, pickles, sprouts, tomatoes, and white truffle salt. Add Maui Onion Mustard to top bun then place on top of sandwich
8. Once all sandwiches are assembled, heat butter in a small skillet
9. Heat medium sized skillet on medium high heat, and brush a generous amount of butter onto the pan. Place each sandwich in a buttery spot in the pan.
10. Brush the top of each sandwich with butter, then press down with a plate, small pan, spatula or sandwich press for about 20 seconds.
11. Flip each sandwich, and press again for about 20 seconds.
12. Remove sandwiches from the pan and enjoy with chips, pickle, and a beer!
Didn’t order enough…
These pretzels are so good. They are the Best I’ve ever had.
I will surely be back to order more.
Tasted great but there were no instructions in the box on how to cook them
Were you able to reach out to our Customer Support Department? They will be able to assist you with this. Thank you
These are so delicious and soft. I was so ecstatic with my order of a dozen of these. Although I didn't use them as intended for sliders I did heat them up in the oven and eat it with the onion Maui mustard. I also love these with some nacho cheese sauce to dip in just wonderful. These pretzels were extremely fresh and they arrived a day later after I placed my order. 10 out of 10 total recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us, as it brings our team such joy to know our product is as delicious as we believe it to be! We hope to continue providing you with delicious products and top-notch customer service in the future!
THEY were very good and delicious.